WinRAR 5.00 Beta 4 Full Version
WinRAR is an archiving utility that completely supports RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. It consistently makes smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs. WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits. It supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. It also offers the ability to create self extracting and multi volume archives. With recovery record and recovery volumes, you can reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
What's new in WinRAR 5.00 Beta:
• New RAR 5.0 archiving format. You can use "RAR 5.0" option in archiving dialog or -ma command line switch to create RAR 5.0 archives.
• Older software including older WinRAR versions is not able to decompress RAR 5.0 archives, so if you plan to send an archive to other people, it is necessary to take the compatibility issue into consideration. You can select "RAR" instead of "RAR5" option in archiving dialog to create RAR 4.x archives compatible with previous WinRAR versions.
Changes in RAR 5.0 compression algorithm:
• maximum compression dictionary size is increased up to 1 GB in 64 bit WinRAR. 32 bit WinRAR version can use up to 256 MB dictionary when creating an archive. Both 32 bit and 64 bit versions can unpack archives with any dictionary size, including 1 GB;
• default dictionary size for RAR 5.0 is 32 MB, typically resulting in higher compression ratio and lower speed than RAR 4.x 4 MB. You can use "Dictionary size" archiving dialog option or -md switch to change this value;
• RAR 5.0 decompression can utilize several CPU cores. Though not to same extent as in compression algorithm, it improves the decompression speed on large files with poorly compressible data or when using BLAKE2 checksums. [FULL RELEASE NOTES]http://www.rarlab.com/rarnew.htm
What's new in Beta 4:
• If archiving operation cannot allocate memory required for compression dictionary, it automatically reduces the dictionary size.
• Decompression algorithm can store the dictionary in several memory blocks. It helps to unpack an archive on systems with high level of memory heap fragmentation, when no single memory block is large enough to fit the entire compression dictionary.
Download wrar50b4.exe (1.698 KB)
Download winrar-x64-50b4.exe (1.892 KB)
Download Keygen WinRAR.rar (314 KB)
Premium Account TusFiles Expire 7 June 2013Click here
Premium Account TusFiles Expire 13 June 2013Click here