Loading...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Consistentcy

Source: Lotus Health King February 23, 2011 French Discovery Some people do not use persistence, a lot of people to learn what law are not very conscientious, be a few days to forget, this is no way. Like me, Master perseverance and writing every day, to be able to write two hundred and twenty, we must amend the law every day, four years remain unchanged, daily Jade Pond Golden Mother of the seven Dafa, all are the same, in fact, we Buddhist practice is to never change



Source: Living Buddha Amitabha Sutra stresses Today I was able to achieve what it was now, that is just perseverance, persistence in the heart of it. "What is the immutability of the heart? Because I have to amend the law every day, a few decades, the plane I would like to amend the law to view the hostels I have to contemplate amending the law, I go on a trip, in the walk, but also can think of amending the law, all Xiu want to use Outlook. Now, I'm still amending the law every day! I'm taking the law was not particularly special? In fact, not particularly! "I was in the repair deity Law," is that every Saturday night inside the Retreat at Temple's law is revised every day on the division of the law. Master the secrets you come, or how many people come to success so quickly masters the secrets of reading a long time, the original repair was worse than I am. I think my change in the law repair than you really well, but I was very perseverance to do it is. .... Now we are disciples of them, a lot of people to pursue the very special, very special secret law, but we do not know, every morning on a revised four-plus division lines, every night repair instance method. No secret, the only secret is "perseverance."


Source: Lotus Health King October 24, 2009 in Seattle on Saturday Leicang Si discovery initiates French Essentials He is pretty good ─ ─ "perseverance," he said to seriously study, to concentrate, learn to have perseverance. .... Really! Successful people, ten thousand hours of anyone, with the temper, it is true. Lin blame on the teacher said is right. Master does not like day without amending the law. I am writing articles, taking a bath at noon, tomorrow at noon as the Homa done, I can not take a bath at noon, I am taking a bath in the morning also wrote articles. But amending the law is too late, I first temple, for the offerings, point of incense, the first church, and then speak with the Buddha, the way I was eleven to twelve, to one hour of the Rainbow Villa room, I will amend the law in the car. I finished up the car, and then amending the law in my car.
You do not believe you asked the translator Hanifa, I was in the car repair method. So, I have to amend the law every day, is considered to have things that I ride the car is also amending the law; fly on the plane I was amending the law; boat I was on board amended the law. Therefore, amending the law every day with my writing, I must write just eleven, and that the rest of the up to do it.Then up to the first bath, and incense, water, again to write articles, articles written, the car to the starting eleven just to the Rainbow Resort.
So I have two things I am most perseverance, one is amending the law, one is writing. (Audience applause) so the life of them removed if my writing, I amend the law to remove, I have nothing.Therefore, these two things, I'm the most perseverance, one is amending the law. I did not say tired today, then tomorrow, repair, make two, no! Day to day work done. So I said a word "day without repair, a day is a ghost." Writing with amending the law so that my perseverance; concentrate on amending the law to concentrate on writing, that is for certain.


Source: 3/28/2010 Washington, Ming Lin, Double Guru Hall of Discovery Four additional lines of section one of the most important formulas, formulas of the most important is "to have perseverance." In fact, whether the four-plus-line or other method, in addition to a fundamental division of the inheritance is the most important, the addition to the Buddha's blessing is the most important addition to our own, the most important formulas is to have perseverance. Not a law, from laziness, neglect was born there; not a success, from the arrogant, look down on others to success. All methods are from the refined, from which actual practices, this concept is very important. This attitude, we must make it clear that understand, practice can be accomplished.

With three fundamental forces, this translation practice to promote the concept of merit proper strength, so the text readers have the power of righteous thoughts, back to the 2011 tsunami is difficult to Japan the spirits of peace Buddhist Pure Land. After the disaster caused by the elimination of other crises. The successful completion of relief and reconstruction.

3 Comment:

It's amazing to pay a quick visit this web site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting experience.

Also visit my blog ... High Stakes Promotions ()

I viѕit every daу some blogs anԁ websites to reаd content,
hοweveг this web site offers quаlity based artiсlеs.


Нerе is my ωeblоg: AmerіcasCardRoom Bonuѕ ()

Hi, yeah this ρaragгaph is аctually nicе and
I have leaгneԁ lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.

Αlsο visit my weblog :: HomePage

Post a Comment