Loading...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Change Others

"Every time you try to change others," said
Teacher, "ask yourself this: What
will be given by the change is: pride, pleasure,
or my benefit? "

He told this story to them:

A man willing to jump off a bridge. A police officer
rushed over to him, "Do not! Do not!" Connect the
police, "Do not do that. Why is a young man like
you who have not even yet alive, to think for
plunge into the water? "



"Because I am tired of life."

"Well, listen to me. If you jump into the river,
I have to jump also follow you to save you.
Understand? The water was cold. I have just recovered from
pneumonia. Know what I mean? I could die. I
has a wife and four children. Do you want to live with
the burden of thinking like this? Of course not. So listen
me. Be good people. Repent and God will
forgive you. Go home. Well, in yourselves and in
the deserted house, hang yourself. "

(small talk for a moment, Anthony de Mello,
Publisher Canisius, Matter 1, 1997)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment