Loading...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Large Tumors in the Head

By Maha Acarya Lian ShengQuoted by Zhiwei Zhu

 
A mother holding a child came to see me, this child was about 3 years, on top of his head grow big chunk of tumor, large tumor in the amount of chicken eggs, a black child's hair, however, large tumors bald, no even a single hair that grows in top.
 
The Mother said, "Great Master Lu, I read your book, you never touched a child with hand tumors, and tumors of children are disappearing in a flash, is that correct?"
 
I said, "Yes."


Mother is very happy, "Today, I held my son, from afar come to meet you, please you are touched as well with your hands, remove a large tumor on my child!"
 
I said, "It's impossible."
 
The mother asked, "In writing your book, there is even evidence in the form of photographs. Why this day it can not?"
 
I said, "The two children were different, both have different tumors and karma, so I can not."
 
The mother asked, "Is this the karma of my child?"
 
I said, "I see the past life of this child, in a life, he had become a mafia boss, he oppress good people, every person who he did not enjoy, he also set fire to an iron rod to red, then stamped on the head of another person, people who stamped screaming hysterically, and fainted, forever leaving ulcers on the head. That is why, in this life, there are tumors on the head of this child, forever to stay on top of my head, even I can not eliminate them. "
 
Also believe in karma Mother, Mother said, "Because of that disease of karma, it's hard too, but, I heard other people say that Buddhism is not trimmed, also Buddhist compassion, is there a way to get rid of hatred and mistakes in past lives? "
 
I said, "I appreciate the" SILK KING SUPREME Avalokitesvara ", you print it out and for this sutra to others, pray toward this sutra is also 1000 times, limpahkan services to your child. Inside This sutra is said that the offer even 1000 times, heavy karma was gone, when you print and distribute this Sutra, then recite 1000 times, I will touch your child's head! "
 
*
 
After her mother returned, according to my messages, it prints and distributes "SILK KING SUPREME Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva" as many thousands of copies.
 
The Mother also say a heartfelt "SILK KING SUPREME Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva" even 1000 times.
 
Right now offer an even 1000 times, in the dream, he actually came to see Grand Master Lu, Grand Master Lu large tumor in his head touched the child.
 
In the dream, she even heard the Grand Master said:
 
Stop after understanding karma.What was the point of skin and meat that is left behind.Take away the knot of resentment and hatred.From the past until now love and hate will be at peace with itself.
 
Since the dream of Grand Master Lu touched his son's head, a large tumor that was increasingly shrinking, shrinking from day to day, Mother more diligent again memanjatkannya, large tumor was shrinking, small tumors disappeared, now head of the child like a normal person's head.
 
Mother sent a letter to thank.
 
I said, "Sin and grace are the same, the rise and sink like an illusion!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment