Loading...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fragile Bones Miracle Grow Back

Usnishavijaya Buddha Locani
Source: Buddhist Usnishavijaya book LocaniQuoted by Zhiwei Zhu
 
I was Lianhua Ruencheng (莲花 润 成). On 28 May this year (1996) I had an accident at the waist when she was working in the building, the pain is unbearable.
 
When examined to the doctor, it turns out down the spine near the waist part sprained cartilage, and the next day just be handled by the hospital.
 
On 28 June, the company allowed me to be checked with X-rays It turns out the thigh bone that connects the hip bone brittle almost 2 / 3 parts, which resulted in the waist aching pain.
 
Doctors say that the circumstances of this disease is chronic stage, and can not be cured. The only way is to perform delicate surgery to remove bone and replacing it with artificial bone. When the operation is successful, run also had to use a cane, otherwise if it fails, forced to rely on a wheelchair. I was shocked to hear that, I feel like plunging into the endless abyss.
 
In mid August, my illness is getting worse. When you walk, sit, or sleep a little longer, sekali.Selain instantly felt pain, I also wrote a letter asking the Supreme Master mengadhistana compassionate students and begged Acharya Lianhua Cang Xiong (莲花 张 雄) answered my problems. The answer is a ghost enemy penetrated debt collectors to collect the debt. Acharya advised me to do sadhana Padmakumara Abhicaruka and every day is recommended for menjapa Padmakumara Heart Mantra of 300,000 times. So I run all the recommended Acharya.
 


The third night penjapaan mantra, I dreamed of Supreme Master took me to a place. Looks a Japanese samurai sword cutting both his opponent's left thigh in a single blow and both eyeballs gouged out his opponent. In the dream of Supreme Master announces that the Japanese are the students themselves, while his opponent is a pervasive spirit within the student body.
 
If not menjapa mantras and praying for him, for revenge subsides, lest both eyes will also be a blind. I was instantly awakened, cold sweat soaked body, and then came a tremendous fear of bad karma that has been done in past lives.
 
Therefore, I immediately headed to the Hong Kong Lui T'sang Si Lian Han is where Acharya and begged her to prepare the command board lotus flower. Every day recited the mantra and then burned, and vowed to menjapa Padmakumara Heart Mantra and Mantra Dharani Usnishavijaya throughout life and his services delegated to the spirit that permeated it. On October 28, already menjapa mantra as much as 100,000 times.
 
Mid-September was done 7 times sadhana Homa Padmakumara, pleaded healing through Acharya Lianhua Cang T'sang Lui Si Xiong in Hong Kong.
 
Right night my wife's birthday Lianhua Shufen, when we finished menjapa mantra and perform sadhana Yoga Teacher, I told my wife that when the middle bersadhana, the brittle bones feel 'comfortable', it looks like a lump of air free from the haunting. My wife also say that just now he menjapa Satya Buddhist Sutra and services bestowed on me and begged to appear miraculously.
 
Late in October, I am doing a routine check, the result is no more fragile bones. The doctor said, that the miracle of new bone growth that I experienced it has never happened before, too impossible to happen, but the reality shows so. The doctor just said, 'The fate lucky to recover. " Why he can not explain it? Students really aware that this is the miracle of Supreme At Acharya Liansheng adhistana maitri Huofo with his compassion. That is why in the past two months, students diligently without stopping running sadhana Satya Dharma Buddhist Tantra.
 
Dear readers, if doubt be looking for information on the Hong Kong Lui Si T'sang. The authors also intentionally attach a check-up on reports from hospitals as evidence.
 
Yours sincerely:
 
Lianhua Ruencheng.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment